Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account deleted?
I purchased a VirZoom sensor a while back directly from virzoom. I haven’t used it in many months but I was inspired when I received a bunch of challenges last week from a fellow user. I clicked on “see challenges” from within his email and tried to sign into my account but my username and email were not found. I was even allowed to register using that same email address but none of my information has been saved. Even when I sign on to the game on my Oculus Go, it has restarted as if I’m a new player. I’m still able to play, but I can’t update the app. Is there anything I can do?
(07-29-2019, 11:53 AM)Islareina Wrote: I purchased a VirZoom sensor a while back directly from virzoom.  I haven’t used it in many months but I was inspired when I received a bunch of challenges last week from a fellow user.  I clicked on “see challenges” from within his email and tried to sign into my account but my username and email were not found. I was even allowed to register using that same email address but none of my information has been saved. Even when I sign on to the game on my Oculus Go, it has restarted as if I’m a new player.  I’m still able to play, but I can’t update the app.  Is there anything I can do?

Hi Islareina, you're caught in a mixup between our old VirZOOM Arcade and new VZfit systems.  Only Arcade users send challenges to each other, and uses the website my.virzoom.com/account with your old account info.  VZfit is for the Go & Quest and uses the website vzfit.com/account.  We can help you get untangled if you followup with support@virzoom.com!