Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on VZfit Play
Any chance in getting the billboards to change from time to time. If you do and update change out the billboards. Also, is the reason there are no spectators in the main stand graphics related.
Agreed, I've added that idea to our backlog. The spectators were removed for our initial mobile VR port. We'll definitely put them back for Quest, and on the Go if we can afford.
The AI cars are definitely a pain in the you know what. I know that they are intended to keep the pressure on, but maybe scale them back a little. Also, there is no way that you can lap them and get additional passing coins like in the original version.
I noticed a bit of a quirk in Usage on the website.  I rode briefly yesterday (Thunderbowl) and a good bit this morning (VZ Explorer).  When I looked under Usage, my Thunderbowl ride from yesterday showed up on 7/17 instead of 7/16.  Not a big deal overall but still a quirk that I thought you would like to know about
(07-17-2019, 12:19 PM)ggroppe Wrote: I noticed a bit of a quirk in Usage on the website.  I rode briefly yesterday (Thunderbowl) and a good bit this morning (VZ Explorer).  When I looked under Usage, my Thunderbowl ride from yesterday showed up on 7/17 instead of 7/16.  Not a big deal overall but still a quirk that I thought you would like to know about

Good eye, we currently report Usage in UTC time, and your tank ride yesterday just crossed the line in UTC. I'll change it to report in your local timezone.
Noticed multiple times now that red aiming cross with a giant Mech disappears partially when aiming at Sky and Mountain junction in the Winterstan. Can you please check
(07-18-2019, 08:45 PM)Superlith Wrote: Noticed  multiple times now that red aiming cross with a giant Mech  disappears partially when aiming at Sky and Mountain junction in the Winterstan.  Can you please check

Will do, we're in the middle of fixing a couple other Mech bugs.
We've reproduced and are fixing. Also we're making it possible to crush AI tanks by stepping on them with Mech, which could give you a bit of time to live when you run out of ammo.
Sweet! I just tried to step on a tank the other night when I was out of ammo.

I had an unfortunate occurence the same night that I attempted to step on a tank. I was doing the 45 minute Winterstan when about 75% of the way through I saw the "connection lost" message. I completed the round, scored 2700 points and racked up 3000 spins. However I apparently still did not have internet access but had forgotten about the connection message. I was simply glad to have completed the round. A little later I noticed that my stats did not reflect my ride.

Question: IF I had stayed in the App and kept my Oculus Go turned on, could I have addressed my internet issue and saved my stats?

If the answer is Yes then I recommend that connection lost message mention this. I would also recomend that when you complete something and connection is still lost that a message warn the user and mention that stats can still be saved IF connection is restored prior to quitting the App.
Nice! I'll have to see if I can abuse that on Thunderbowl, any time I see the Shield and Speed powerups next to each other. Wink