Feedback on VZfit Play - Printable Version

+- (https://forums.vzfit.com)
+-- Forum: VZfit Forum (https://forums.vzfit.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.vzfit.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Feedback on VZfit Play (/showthread.php?tid=57)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Feedback on VZfit Play - Superlith - 04-27-2019

In the tank game with oculus go after 50 waves for some reason tank shoots one time spontaneously every time you started the new wave.

I like to exercise for more than an hour usually , many times 1.5hr without stopping. Options are only up to 45 minutes. Then you have to start from difficulty level one.
Please consider adding unlimited button. That would really help!

Pedaling fast makes the tank very little maneuverable. Huge radius to turn around. Radius is better when pedaling very slowly. Is there any way to fix that?

I like to exercise for more than an hour usually , many times 1.5hr without stopping. Options are only up to 45 minutes. Then you have to start from difficulty level one.
Please consider adding unlimited button. That would really help!

In the tank game with oculus go after 50 waves for some reason tank shoots one time spontaneously every time you started the new wave.

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - emalafeew - 04-28-2019

Superlith, I moved this post to a new thread, to keep the VZfit Play Updates thread just for update descriptions.

Thank you for the bug report in Tank, we'll be sure to fix.

I'll refer your unlimited Play request to our lead designer Rob. If we're going to change the time periods, we need to do so now before instituting leaderboards for each time period.

Reducing turning of your vehicle when pedaling fast is a feature in all our games, which came out of hundreds of VR comfort playtests. People said they felt the turning was too fast, even when it wasn't any more sensitive, when they pedaled faster. Our interpretation of this feedback was that people expect higher pedaling speeds to generate directional stability, like on a bicycle, and tried to replicate the feeling of that.

Note this has been true since the start of VirZOOM Arcade, but I'm always up for tweaking our formula to work for the most people. I can look into not reducing it as much for avatars with lower apparent speeds, such as tank and kayak.

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - Superlith - 05-14-2019

I just played tank life event . Still not adding 100 points to the point account immediately after you do all diamonds.

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - Superlith - 05-15-2019

Will we have synchronization of the data with Fitbit?

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - emalafeew - 05-15-2019

I'll make another build that definitely has that bonus display fix.

You can synchronize with Fitbit the same way as VirZOOM Arcade. On your vzfit.com/account press the Connect button next to the Fitbit logo. After you login to Fitbit we'll start sending your estimated virtual distance and calories to appear in your Fitbit workout log, on top of the realtime heartrate data it collects if you're wearing a Fitbit.

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - Superlith - 05-16-2019

Thank you!

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - Superlith - 05-21-2019

Just played Thunderball Giant Mech.
Several issues:
1. It doesn’t show your ammunition
2. You get hit by artificial intelligence and you can get killed, but it doesn’t show how many lives you have left.
3. When you collect a Redbox for rapid shooting,
The red eye is very bold and it’s even hard to see the target. Shouldn’t be smaller I think and not bold print. Should be made in thin lines.
4. Shooting from Mech to tanks comes far from the robot itself. It is very different then on oculus rift. If you stand next to the rocks, you can see the targets very well and you think that you will hit it, but you hit the rock, not the target. Shooting is also coming from different sides of the Mech , Really unpredictable

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - emalafeew - 05-22-2019

Thanks I'll pass along to the team.
1. Was an oversight
2. Health should be shown on the body like the tank, will check. Note you have 5 hit points rather than 3 on tank.
3. Will check
4. Shots should come from the hand of your right arm, which raises when you aim. Note you are expected to hold in the trigger to aim before shooting, like the Heli. The longer you aim, the more accurate your shot, as seen by the converging crosshairs. If you press the trigger quickly, you won't see the arm raise much and your shots will be more wild, which is what I suspect you are seeing.

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - emalafeew - 05-22-2019

We've fixed these in the new build we'll release soon for head-to-head event.

Note the ammunition and lives left were being shown, on the front top of the body you can see, but they weren't updating properly.

The fireball's start location was definitely off like you said, but my comments about arm animation still apply.

In addition, know that Mech fireballs don't have as long range as Tank shots. That, the extra size of the Mech, the difficulty if shooting below you, and the aiming settle time are the balancing factors to its greater lives, bigger ammo store, and faster close range shooting.

RE: Feedback on VZfit Play - Superlith - 05-23-2019

Thank you for taking care of these things. I will try. I will be traveling and I will take my kit with me. How do I connect to Wi-Fi when I’m at the hotel?