Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on VZfit Play
All of that sounds great; I look forward to seeing some of those proposed features / content as they come out.

As soon as I find time, I'll play some more Winterstan to try out those tank bonus round changes. Smile
Just Played Winterstan and the gems are still in play, not ammo. Build shows June 13th. I checked the updates in my library and there are none. Hey, I finally got the upgrade to the giant Mech. Was a lot easier in the old VirZoom when I could just buy them :-).
(06-20-2019, 09:18 PM)spyder17 Wrote: Just Played Winterstan and the gems are still in play, not ammo. Build shows June 13th.  I checked the updates in my library and there are none.  Hey, I finally got the upgrade to the giant Mech.  Was a lot easier in the old VirZoom when I could just buy them :-).

Nicely done!  Check the Updates section of your headset Library, the latest build is dated June 18.
I think that the latest update for Explorer was the 18th, but Play shows the 13th. Nothing in the updates section.
I even restarted my quest headset and I did not see any updates. Diamonds are still diamonds and still do not give any ammunition.
We released a newer build of Play today with a fix for Curvy Race, that also has the fixes from the 18th. It's possible I just uploaded and didn't fully push that one to the store/beta list.
There now!!!
What happened to the mirrors on the car in the race games? Did you remove them to help with graphics? If so, you need to remove the Tip that says to look in the mirror to see who is coming up behind you. I used then quite a bit, especially to see where my shadow car was so I could beat my best times. Also the AI cars in this version are crazy drivers and it would be helpful to be able to see them coming up behind you. They seem to come out of nowhere some of the time.
Yeah mirrors were expensive graphically. The AI cars were just designed to keep the pressure on, we probably went too far and should make them more realistic.
The AI make me feel at home driving in Houston traffic :-).