Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on VZfit Play
Yeah, I miss the boats. Things feel a little monotonous without them (especially before you get far enough to see the shielded turrets)

Also, I think I've found a River Run bug? I died at one point and it reset me back at the beginning of the "level", but most of the turrets until the following level wouldn't fire at me at all (the shielded ones wouldn't even drop their shields)
I agree with spyder17. We Need option of unlimited time, not maximum 45 minutes. Many times I do two hours of exercise, it gets interrupted with these 45 min limitations.
Also would be good to have display of how many hours/min you exercised total.
(05-28-2019, 11:05 PM)spyder17 Wrote: Played the River Run several times and have a couple questions.  I know that you can now tilt forward with a quest and it will dive.  Also, the left trigger on the original bike will also lower the elevation.  Is that a way like with the original VirZoom and a bike that the helo can hover.  It use to be the left trigger on the bike.  Would really like to see this back.  Also, assume there are no boats on this version?  Have only been through level 16 and haven't seen any.

The ability to dive seemed more important than hover, so we chose to use the non-shooting button to dive for Go users who can't lean forward.  It would be unfair to Go players to readd the ability to hover with non-shooting button for Quest users, so on Quest we just allow either method to dive.

I'll check with Rob about when boats appear in this version.
(05-29-2019, 03:15 AM)CrashFu Wrote: Yeah, I miss the boats.  Things feel a little monotonous without them  (especially before you get far enough to see the shielded turrets)

Also, I think I've found a River Run bug?    I died at one point and it reset me back at the beginning of the "level", but most of the turrets until the following level wouldn't fire at me at all   (the shielded ones wouldn't even drop their shields)

Thanks we'll look into that bug report!
I had the same problem with shields yesterday. They would not drop. That was the only time I experienced that. And at the end of the game

I agree, ability to dive is much more important

Again wanted to ask you about unlimited time to exercise. Just to add another option for unlimited
(05-29-2019, 08:09 PM)Superlith Wrote: I had the same problem with shields yesterday. They would not drop. That was the only time I experienced that. And at the end of the game

I agree, ability to dive is much more important

Again wanted to ask you about unlimited time to exercise. Just to add another option  for unlimited

We haven't forgotten about the unlimited time option!  Have you considered that game leaderboards and stars for unlimited would be broken, since you can pause, charge, and continue the GO forever on one game?  It's not exactly as simple as adding another time button for that reason, and some other places that expect a time period.  If we do add it, we're leaning toward replacing the 45 minute option with it, because we probably don't need 5 time options.
Had a similar issue with the shields. After dying and coming back, some of the shields would not go down until I destroyed a non shield target and then it would go down. Is there any way to map another button so that we can hover.
I think it is nothing wrong to have five time options . But if you keep 45 minutes, I don’t mind if it is counted for 45 minutes on my star rating even if I pedal much longer. It would show that I am maxed out on it
(05-30-2019, 05:17 AM)spyder17 Wrote: Had a similar issue with the shields.  After dying and coming back, some of the shields would not go down until I destroyed a non shield target and then it would go down.  Is there any way to map another button so that we can hover.

Looking into the shields bug now.  We don't know how to provide hover without giving an unfair score advantage to bike or Quest owners.
(05-30-2019, 05:17 AM)spyder17 Wrote: Had a similar issue with the shields.  After dying and coming back, some of the shields would not go down until I destroyed a non shield target and then it would go down.  Is there any way to map another button so that we can hover.

I've seen this as well. When this scenario occurs (not always mind you), I'll have to pass 4-6 shielded targets until finally, one will drop. Meanwhile, that's about a minute or more of missed/wasted time in scoring ability.