Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on VZfit Play
Great! On the Settings->Wifi menu it'll list available networks which you can join freely or enter a password they give you. Sometimes hotel Wifi requires an additional web page login--I don't know if that works on the Go but it should with its built-in browser.

If you can't get online, you can still play all the games (except Explorer) in guest offline mode. It won't record your scores beyond the session but still fun exercise.
One other thought: both Play and Explorer work great on the road with an Internet hotspot on your phone. We've done that for a few events
Wish you could add a few trees to the games, especially the Pegasus ones. I know that you have to reduce the graphics but a few trees or bushes would really add to the content and shouldn't affect the performance much.
Hey spyder we’d love to put some trees/rocks/bushes back into Pegasus. The Quest can probably handle it. But for a space as large as Pegasus, about four square kilometers, it’s not cheap in polys or draw calls even with all the tricks we know. And you can ride every square inch of it unlike Le Tour. But it’s very high on Pete’s list to do something to liven up Pegasus.
Is there a way in the settings to have different graphic levels? Many games have this option. This would allow those with the Quest to use a higher level than those with a GO. Something to consider. Also, you may have addressed this b4, but is there a way that you could get a total time online vs just in each game. When I play several different games I would like to know how long I have been online in total. The old VirZoom had this in the HUD. Maybe something on the menu screen that would show how long I had been online and total number of spins.
Hey spyder since we know how much processing the Go and Quest have, we can develop the optimal graphics for each without options. Quest users enjoy higher framerate than Go, which uses more than half its extra power. Pete is focusing on porting winterstan to both Go and Quest now, followed by Cali Rally, and can then look for opportunities to enrich Quest grqphics.
Re: HUD timer, the shell always shows your total time but we felt it made more sense in the games to show countdown from the workout time you selected. We always show your total spins and current rpm.
Guess I am use to the Vive Pro graphics. Bought the Quest specifically for the Explorer but like to play the other games and don't want to have to switch back and forth between HUDs. Are there plans to be able to switch back and forth between Play and Explorer without having to exit one and then open the other?
Yup, check out “our next update” thread, in which we announce each sprint plan and results.
Hey, like the countdown timer for each game, although it would be nice to have an unlimited ability. I use to do a couple hours at at time on VirZoom. Also, I see the total time on the main menu, but it would still be nice to see total time and spins per session. there are times that I may play several games in one session and want to keep track of my total time for these sessions, not the total weekly time or spins. Keep up good work though.
Played the River Run several times and have a couple questions. I know that you can now tilt forward with a quest and it will dive. Also, the left trigger on the original bike will also lower the elevation. Is that a way like with the original VirZoom and a bike that the helo can hover. It use to be the left trigger on the bike. Would really like to see this back. Also, assume there are no boats on this version? Have only been through level 16 and haven't seen any.