Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airwolf Returns Prize Event
Game works quite smooth, no more problem with shields, but couple of times pressing the button did not shoot. And I had to start from five points.
Noticed also that when At low speed trying to lean to the side and turn, it’s almost completely stops. Navigation at higher speeds is OK. Responding and doesn’t slow down the movement. I am using quest
My finger is numb ? after pedaling for an hour and half the day before yesterday. Very small button to press. You have to press and hold on Heli game. I wish we had bigger buttons ?
Can we change shooting from continuous press to press and release to shoot.
Actually I got guided missiles and it would not work the other way then it is set now. Sorry, I understand now
So disappointed with my oculus. I had done 2 sessions of river run. Scored almost 8000 in each and at very end, my oculus beeps and blank screen, then i recenter it and virzoom restarts and my all score lost. Could have done 16000 more if this oculus would behave right. I have called oculus twice, hope to get any solution. I am so disappointed
Sorry to hear about your problem with Oculus. Are you charging that while you were exercising? That’s what I did with my Oculus goal. It was not lasting even an hour and a half and going blank. It was giving me the warning though that battery is low.
I’m using oculus quest now, battery life is significantly better.
I encountered one problem though, when it got dark, it stopped tracking and by the end of 45 minutes it just stopped tracking and subsequently I lost my full session score completely.
(06-03-2019, 08:15 AM)shaheryarjafri Wrote: Scored almost 8000 in each and at very end, my oculus beeps and blank screen, then i recenter it and virzoom restarts and my all score lost.

(06-03-2019, 01:30 PM)Superlith Wrote: I encountered one problem though, when it got dark, it stopped tracking and by the end of 45 minutes it just stopped tracking and subsequently I lost my full session score completely.

The Oculus system may be able to tell us before it shuts down due to battery, so that we can at least log your score before then. Will look into that for next build!
Thank you!
(05-24-2019, 01:42 PM)emalafeew Wrote: We've begun another $100 prize challenge, for cumulative score in River Run thru June 7.

Note when you have enough total coins on your helicopter you can unlock the "Homing Missiles" upgrade, which allows you to paint multiple targets and fire once at all of them.

Also remember when you want to bleed height but not speed, hold down the B button (left trigger on original bikes).  Additionally on the Quest you can lean forward to accomplish that, like our old PC version.
I have the "Homing Missiles" upgrade, but how do I enable it? In the PC Version, I didn't have to do anything, it was just there.
I you have the 100,000 coins, go to the workouts section and then look over at the River Run. Under it you will see the upgrade button. Just click on it and then choose the homing missile upgrade. When you enter the RiverRun in either the workout or the Event you will have them.
Those were some scores, thanks to everyone that played.

And the prize drawing goes to... Officespaced!

He topped the leaderboard with a 45% chance, followed by spyder17 (21%) and Superlith (17%).