Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MagneTrainer ER
Hi, I have an oculus quest. I downloaded the vzfit app and purchased the Magen s3 sensors (2). Is this all I need to use the app with my pedals? 
Thanks!
That's it. You actually only need 1 Magene sensor in cadence mode. Attach it to the pedal arm crank. Launch the game and pedal when it tells you to Smile
(11-30-2020, 02:29 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: That's it.  You actually only need 1 Magene sensor in cadence mode. Attach it to the pedal arm crank.  Launch the game and pedal when it tells you to Smile

Ok, thank you! If I get the pay subscription, can I put in coordinates and ride anywhere in the world? Also, do I use the oculus controller turn left or right?
(11-30-2020, 03:19 AM)125250 Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 02:29 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: That's it.  You actually only need 1 Magene sensor in cadence mode. Attach it to the pedal arm crank.  Launch the game and pedal when it tells you to Smile

Ok, thank you! If I get the pay subscription, can I put in coordinates and ride anywhere in the world? Also, do I use the oculus controller turn left or right?

You can punch in coordinates and if the Google car has been there, you can ride. There are three options to steer: lean your body in the direction you want to turn, tilt your head in the direction you want to turn, or auto which turns for you. I love this program. It's so incredibly awesome.
(11-30-2020, 03:51 AM)cleee Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 03:19 AM)125250 Wrote:

You can punch in coordinates and if the Google car has been there, you can ride. There are three options to steer: lean your body in the direction you want to turn, tilt your head in the direction you want to turn, or auto which turns for you. I love this program. It's so incredibly awesome.
Thank you! I’m going to put it on auto. I was getting a headache trying to steer with my head. ?