Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats error?
So...I'm experiencing some "Stats errors" again. today 7/6/2020, I did over 10k spins... yet, Events is only showing 2674 Total for the week. I looked up usage, and it is only showing the 2674 for 7/7 and nothing for 7/6. 

Last week I thought my stats looked fairly low with all the riding I did...but I was doing all sorts of short rides creating new routes...and wasn't really paying close attention.

The last snapshot I took shows 11629 Spins as of 7/7/20 3:02am.

I didn't do any riding Sunday but I did at least 10-20k spins on Sat 7/4, and it is only showing 4952...

I did change my sensor battery on Friday or Sat...
One issue is that vzfit.com/usage reports in UTC time zone, so 7/7 may be 7/6 for you. We'll try to fix soon.

But you're right there is a discrepency between your spins and virtual distance traveled. We've been adding new ways to report spins and speed for devices, will make sure they're good in a hotfix coming this week.
(07-07-2020, 01:10 PM)emalafeew Wrote: One issue is that vzfit.com/usage reports in UTC time zone, so 7/7 may be 7/6 for you.  We'll try to fix soon.

But you're right there is a discrepency between your spins and virtual distance traveled.  We've been adding new ways to report spins and speed for devices, will make sure they're good in a hotfix coming this week.

I understand the time zone thing...usually my spins on 7/6 are split between 7/6 and 7/7. In this case, I am showing no spins for 7/6... and only spins for 7/7...the bulk of my spins being completed prior to the UTC date change. I was wondering if perhaps because if cycling during the date change was a factor.
I'll DM you some more questions, thanks
Pretty sure we found the problem and fixed for next build, which is a hotfix coming in a day or two.

It's related to taking off your headset more than once during a ride, so if you have to do that, you can fix the spins by resuming the ride from the menu.
(07-07-2020, 03:45 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Pretty sure we found the problem and fixed for next build, which is a hotfix coming in a day or two.

It's related to taking off your headset more than once during a ride, so if you have to do that, you can fix the spins by resuming the ride from the menu.

Thanks. I do need to start and stop multiple times for various reasons. Last night I was riding for three hours. 

Are you suggesting that I go to menu...and then close the menu when I would like to resume?
To avoid the error you’d need to repick your current ride from the Explore Rides menu. It’ll be the first one in Recent tab, and should resume from where you are.