Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explorer improvements
Need to fix the explorer so that poles are not stretch same with signs, the games are very good, but I think the explorer is going to be what most people are going to want to ride in long term. There are also times when I ride through walls of blue nothing. It would also be nice to add the radio to the explorer also. Keep up the good work, I think the explorer has a lot of promise. Smile
Thank you! Some of these effects are limited by Streetview data, but others we may be able to improve with more "read ahead" and our upcoming City Mode rendering. We'll get the radio into Explorer as soon as we can!
For what it's worth, i bought a cheap pair of wireless earbuds and i pair them with my phone, and turn the oculus volume all the way down. I use spotify on my phone to stream music while in Explorer. The earbuds i got allow you to skip tracks and control volume etc. with taps on the earbuds so you just have to put your phone nearby... it works well.
(02-05-2020, 03:39 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Thank you!  Some of these effects are limited by Streetview data, but others we may be able to improve with more "read ahead" and our upcoming City Mode rendering.  We'll get the radio into Explorer as soon as we can!

could a stored version of road be cleaned up and then displayed as an overlay on top of the road.....artificial intelligence could cleanup the google streetview artifacts....just an idea

the road could then be continuous and the scenery changing but less jarring since road is now a continuous image?

awesome explorer app! hoping this will be continually improved.....even now i really feel like i am there and riding, i can lean handlebars on x-bike spinning cycle and cycle turns!