Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odd behavior submitting created rides
Hi,

I created a couple of new rides and uploaded them today.   At first I could not upload them, because it was saying "please remove profanity from your title."

I had to play around a little with the titles and determined that the offending "profane" word is:  Colorado   

The same titles with "CO" work fine but if I change CO to "Colorado" it chastises me for using foul language....   Smile
(01-07-2020, 03:59 PM)Stain2319 Wrote: Hi,

I created a couple of new rides and uploaded them today.   At first I could not upload them, because it was saying "please remove profanity from your title."

I had to play around a little with the titles and determined that the offending "profane" word is:  Colorado   

The same titles with "CO" work fine but if I change CO to "Colorado" it chastises me for using foul language....   Smile

"Colorado" should work now.  Our profanity filter is a bit aggressive but easy to fix specific cases.
Another request for the profanity filter please:

Flagstaff
(01-12-2020, 02:44 PM)Stain2319 Wrote: Another request for the profanity filter please:

Flagstaff

Fixed!
Another request for the profanity filter please:

Aomori (it's a town in Japan)

and is there any chance to include a little punctuation? ( Not much, maybe :,.- )
It'd be nice to add some description as well - for the future.
Just double checked this one and can't see why it was being blocked by the profanity filter. Tested uploading a ride and I was able to. Maybe it's returning a different error?
Ah, sorry it was giving the profanity error when I used "Aomori Japan"
(03-05-2020, 10:35 AM)dansavatar Wrote: Ah, sorry it was giving the profanity error when I used "Aomori Japan"

Added that Text string as safe. Let me know if it resolves the issue.
Thanks