Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Play music song change issue
So far I am sticking to the comfortable games as I am new to VR and haven't figured out how to suspend some of my real world instincts yet.  Really liking it so far.

Today I turned on the music in the options and tried Jailbreak and Le Tour.  Both games would pause and freeze the action every time a song change happened. 

The music choices are limited and music taste is so personal so I don't know how you could please everyone there.  It's not an important feature to me anyway as I can just put on my own playlist.
Thanks Julia, we're working on that song pause issue now, and exploring ways to provide greater musical variety. We wish the Go & Quest would have their own background music apps, but currently all sound must come from the main application.
(03-24-2019, 01:22 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Thanks Julia, we're working on that song pause issue now, and exploring ways to provide greater musical variety.  We wish the Go & Quest would have their own background music apps, but currently all sound must come from the main application.

Even with the existing listing on Steam with MS WMR, there was an annoying glitch when songs changed.  Seems as it has carried over to the new platforms, but help is on the way.
On the upside, (unless you plug in your own earbuds / headphones) there's nothing blocking out external sound, so you could always use an external device to play music. Or a nice podcast, maybe?

Not that I'd complain about improvements to the built-in player, of course.

Actually, now that I think about it.. would the VZ Fit apps be capable of accessing and playing music from the device' internal storage? It'd be cool if I could just plug it into my PC, transfer over my favorite albums, and have access to them while I exercise! Smile
(03-26-2019, 12:59 AM)CrashFu Wrote: would the VZ Fit apps be capable of accessing and playing music from the device' internal storage?  It'd be cool if I could just plug it into my PC, transfer over my favorite albums, and have access to them while I exercise!  Smile

That seems very doable and probably best way to enjoy your own music.  We've used other apps on the Go that make folders you can drop things into from PC.
The song change glitch is fixed in latest build.