Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
VRFS: Budapest - Hungary
Budapest is an amazing city... I definitely want to come back and explore some more! I really enjoyed the dramatic views and architecture I was able to see while riding along the river. The scenery alone makes this ride worth exploring. It is certainly a fascinating place to ride, but I didn't score it very high for a couple of reasons.

My experience was quite buggy. I found myself stuck at points...having to shift menus and riding options to keep going. I also found that this ride had many jarring transitions that left me temporarily disoriented. One minute I would be on a bridge, then take a left turn over the railing of the bridge... find myself under the bridge...then back on the bridge...then on a boat...then back on a bridge.. then nowhere near a bridge, but riding along the river... On auto steer, my bike spins every time I go through a "rough" transition...so it is not ideal. On a longer ride I might be more willing to overlook these issues, but this was only a 10 mile ride.... so too many problems happened in a very short period of time.

Despite the bugs... I still think it is worth taking a look.

Messages In This Thread
VRFS: Budapest - Hungary - by Snowpelt - 08-20-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: VRFS: Budapest - Hungary - by Shon_T - 08-20-2020, 08:50 PM