Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Impression and Feature Requests
Heart 
Hi VirZOOM,

Finally I could play VizFit and It's really exciting.

First let me introduce myself.
I'm not a game player.
I had just got the severe surgery and I bought the stationary bike, Oculus Quest, and VZFit for the rehabilitation sake.
I'm an old man.

This is my feedback.

* VZ Exploler is fun but boring because I run so slow so the sight won't change.

* I got dizzy after 10 minutes. This is not only for the softwar but also I am junior VR player.

* VZ play is just exciting!

* each game is short so I haven't got dizzy.

Following are the  Feature requests

* I got dizzy if I lean and steer, so for the beginner like me, "No Steeting and Just Go Straight Way Mode" is preferable.

* One idea is to simulate stationary bike in the gourgeous fitness gym with the sexy ladies and macho men. Virtual stationary bike simulation by Real stationary bike :-D

* One idea is karaoke touring. I sometimes play Youtube Karaoke and sing and row the bike and it's fun. If you play the music and show the lyric in the view, then it would be enjoyable.

What do you think?

--
Regards,
Chihiro
Thanks so much for the feedback. We're glad it's helping get back on your feet!

If you want to move faster in Explorer without pedaling faster, adjust the Difficulty to a lower number above the HUD.

Until you become more experienced in VR, you might try enabling Options->Comfort Mode to make the Explorer images not move under you. If that goes to far, you can try enabling just Options->Monoscopic Rendering if the 3D effect rather than motion is the problem, or Options->Change View to cycle between 1st and 3rd person viewpoints.

Even in Comfort Mode you'll have to steer, because it turns out if we rotate you automatically, it can feel way worse. In VZfit you need to turn your head in addition to leaning to go around curves, which keeps your inner ear in sync with the rotation your eyes are seeing.

The idea of simulating a live spin class is a hoot. We've actually thought about it, and some of our team worked on Dance Central which had some pretty attractive characters!

Karaoke touring is a terrific idea we haven't heard, and who doesn't sing along to the radio while riding? I love it. Like the spin class, it would come down to licensing particular songs. We can talk to our Play radio provider about that, and also should have that radio in Explorer soon.

Glad to meet you and good luck riding!
That's great about having a music option in Explorer. With Play, I usually use the built-in stations. However the playlist on many stations, could be more expansive IMHO. With Explorer, i'm more relaxed and equally enjoy just your ambient sounds or supplant with my own external music source. Keep up the good work....