Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie at this
I got an oculus go account and virzoom account. Attached the piece to the crank on the bike. Downloaded the apps and installed. Started pedaling and opened up VR Explorer but got a message that said the Satechi Medeian Button wasn't responding. What do I do?
Try to change the battery. Make sure you inserted correctly. Description is very good on Virzoom website instructions.
There are two types of these thin batteries. Make sure you use the right type. Thin one goes to the button, thicker one goes to the pedal sensor.
(06-02-2019, 08:51 PM)path52 Wrote: I got an oculus go account and virzoom account. Attached the piece to the crank on the bike. Downloaded the apps and installed. Started pedaling and opened up VR Explorer but got a message that said the Satechi Medeian Button wasn't responding. What do I do?

Hi, it sounds like you haven't paired your button to your Oculus headset!  See Step 3 in vzfit.com/setup.  Please let us know at support@virzoom.com if that doesn't work.

We know it's confusing that you have pair to pair our button to your Oculus, but not our crank sensor because it connects directly.  Maybe a future version of the button will connect directly too.