Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank Battle this Thursday!
(05-24-2019, 01:25 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Thanks everyone, that was a blast!  Congrats James for crushing the rest of us.

Our H2H event scoring and new voice chat held up well, and we got most of the kinks out of the Mech upgrade except for shooting extreme left.  EJ also had the idea to respawn at opposite ends of Thunderbowl, which is possible now that VZfit is H2H only.  That way you can recharge and pickup a few powerups and streak multiplier before facing off again.

Play was heavy from 8-10 but trailed off the last hour.  We'll keep experimenting with H2H events and time periods to get the most users.  Note that Race Curvy & Oval, Gate Race, and Le Tour all support H2H as well, so we'd like to try one of those next.
It was fun. I only played during the first hour. I know you guys were monitoring, but I did experience one wacky game, actually w/you.  After you joined my session, your tank appeared as a partially visible, somewhat floating tank, that zipped across the landscape 3 times, as if jumping into hyperspace.  And then you were gone completely for a bit before returning.   The visual all happened in a matter of 3-5 seconds.  That's about the best I can describe it.

Messages In This Thread
Tank Battle this Thursday! - by emalafeew - 05-21-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Tank Battle this Thursday! - by jwarburg - 05-22-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: Tank Battle this Thursday! - by emalafeew - 05-23-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Tank Battle this Thursday! - by emalafeew - 05-24-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Tank Battle this Thursday! - by Officespaced - 05-24-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Tank Battle this Thursday! - by emalafeew - 05-25-2019, 12:08 PM