Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero company support in this forum / Bad tech. support by email / No updates anymore
(04-02-2021, 06:05 PM)Stain2319 Wrote: Agreed. I'm a little concerned myself. Would be nice to get some updates...  Been a month since anyone from the company posted here.

Hi, my theory is that, that founders of Virzoom sold the company to someone else in due economic problems (Oculus didnt select VZ Fit to official app?) and the new "team" just ignore clients needs because lack of technical knowhow. They could just  take company and they will lead it in standby mode like "autopilot". It is only the hypothesis, but the fact, that I have not received any answer of my sent mails and privite messages (to cofounder Virzoom Eric Malafeew) yet is very strange as hiding names of original founders in section "About us" as redirecting Forum link from above of page virzoom.com to its bottom.

So it looks really bad... Sad

Daniel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero company support in this forum / Bad tech. support by email / No updates anymore - by Churechawa - 04-05-2021, 02:13 PM