Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last update is realy bad. Many errors
Hi,
the last update is horrible experience to me. There is a lot fot errors. Please correct the login process. I was kick out twice in during bike ride and the app needed twice manual input register code on vzfit page. It completly destroyed my yesterday exercise.

Where is the calibration button, which was in VZ Exploer bike ride? It is really important thing to right setup for bike. Please put it back.

Why is now so hard to start bike ride? The new menu make it really slow in compare with previous version.

Could you please make possible to offer user option for installing the previous app version before update? It could be really useful, if you have release the update with many serious bugs and errors.

Thanks!

Daniel
By Calibration do you mean re-center when you look down? You can access this by switching to gaze instead of pointer in settings.
(12-21-2020, 03:49 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: By Calibration do you mean re-center when you look down? You can access this by switching to gaze instead of pointer in settings.

Hi, thanks for sent info. After two other updates my mentioned problems vanished.

Best Wishes
Daniel