Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event System possibilities
Thank you for creating this Post. I believe it is very important motivational tool to maintain leader boards for weekly virtual kilometers across all games, also weekly leaders for each game.
I check leaderboard every day on Virzoom to see where I am standing and I see how others compete with me trying to beat me. You look at the leaderboard and challenge somebody who is stronger than you and staying higher on the leaderboard. Then you try to beat him or her for that particular week.
I cannot wait sometimes to get on my bike at night to catch up. It keeps me constantly going forward. How would I be able to do it without leaderboards?
Trying to get most points for particular game and most miles is so exciting!
I exercise also on the rowing machine on Holofit VR.
They also have worldwide leader boards. I compete online with Japanese, British, Swiss, Swedish Etc.
First thing I do in the morning is to check my leaderboard and see if the Japanese team beat me already.
Please, please, please re-create same leaderboard system for points and virtual kilometers as we have in Virzoom !
It is not as much important to get monetary price as to live in active player community and feel the pulse of it every day!

1. I am for automatic player or entry for Events. Even if you do not register to participate, I believe you should be rewarded for your hard work and exercise.
I think automation is the key. It should be seamless participating without any specific registration
2. Yes, please bring back virtual kilometer leaderboard that is updated every week and leader boards for each game that is updated every week
3. I am for shortening price events to once a week. It should be dynamic environment when you can get results faster. Monthly is too long!
I also exercise on ICAROS VR. They have price events and it is structured differently. Every participant pays about $25 to participate and winner takes the price.
These are monthly events. VZfit could have a monthly event where prices are bigger and contributed by the participants.
4. Absolutely yes for automatic events for every game every week. I don’t think cash prices needed at all and I would do only monthly events that are contributed monetary by the players who would like to participate.
It is so much more rewarding to compete a real time every day with other players and see how many miles you did and how many points you got and where you are standing on the leaderboard.

Messages In This Thread
Event System possibilities - by emalafeew - 04-02-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by arches77 - 04-02-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by CrashFu - 04-02-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by robkay - 04-03-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by emalafeew - 04-04-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by spyder17 - 04-06-2019, 06:29 AM
RE: Event System possibilities - by CrashFu - 04-06-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by spyder17 - 04-06-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by emalafeew - 04-11-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by emalafeew - 04-19-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Event System possibilities - by CrashFu - 04-19-2019, 09:56 PM