Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck & going in circles in Vizfit explorer
I experienced distorted roads and or biking in circles since the upgrade yesterday. It goes away when i continuously bike while closing my eyes so I don't get dizzy. I sometimes shift to country/female. Changing to comfort does not allow me to move at all so I stick to country/closeup or country/female. 

WHen I take photos, none of the distortion shows.

The problem is this distorted road and going in circles happen every 30 seconds or so. I thought it was the ride but I tested the Route 128, Colorado River  and I still get distorted roads every few seconds. 

Settings: Oculus Go, with Country, closeup options
Internet connection 43 mbps download 12 mbps upload.
Sensor: magene
@momblogger on twitter and instagram
http://techiegadgets.com
Any chance you could snag a quick video?
Also we know there can be Google data that confuses the "autosteer" option, which is the only thing we know that can cause circling. Can you confirm you are using autosteering, and does it work fine if you turn that to lean or tilt steering?
(07-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Any chance you could snag a quick video?

it didn't happen again. Occasionally in some rides but not like this experience where I got stuck every few seconds

(07-10-2020, 08:21 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Also we know there can be Google data that confuses the "autosteer" option, which is the only thing we know that can cause circling.  Can you confirm you are using autosteering, and does it work fine if you turn that to lean or tilt steering?

Yes I was using auto steering and using tilt gets me out of it, then i switch back to auto steer.
@momblogger on twitter and instagram
http://techiegadgets.com
(07-12-2020, 09:54 AM)momblogger Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Any chance you could snag a quick video?

it didn't happen again. Occasionally in some rides but not like this experience where I got stuck every few seconds

(07-10-2020, 08:21 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Also we know there can be Google data that confuses the "autosteer" option, which is the only thing we know that can cause circling.  Can you confirm you are using autosteering, and does it work fine if you turn that to lean or tilt steering?

Yes I was using auto steering and using tilt gets me out of it, then i switch back to auto steer.
Thank you.  If you ever get another case it would be super useful to send us the path and lat/lon (from the pause menu, wait for 5 seconds and address will change to that).  The more cases we understand the more robust we can make autosteering.