Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you display games on regular ( non vr) screen
(08-03-2020, 02:13 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 02:13 PM)AfxTwn Wrote: Hi, I have just got myself a stationary bike and would love to use it with VZ Fit Explorer but I don't have an Oculus Quest or Go and don't want to buy one just for this as I already own a HTC Vive. Anyway, I saw this thread and thought this might be perfect as an alternative but is there any way to load the app onto Windows so I can view it on my desktop monitor? I know there is an Android emulator program called Bluestacks but I tried loading the APK file into that and it doesn't install.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 with the latest Android OS on so I suppose I could try to hook that up to my PC to mirror the display but ideally if I could just load the Explorer app into Windows that would be amazing.

We only have the 2D app on Android for now.  Perhaps you could use your Android with a Chromecast?

Thanks very much for the reply. I can use Samsung's Side Sync app on my phone and PC to mirror my phone's display to my PC (I have my bike in the spare room with my computer) so that has solved the issue of being able to see VZ Fit on a bigger screen. I have a York Fitness Active 110 exercise bike and am going to buy a bluetooth sensor like the CooSpo but I have seen in the forum that some other users have had problems with the sensors due to their bikes magnetic resistance so I'm wondering if one of the other sensors might be better?

Also, do I need to buy a bluetooth media button or do I just use my phone's touch screen to control the app? I'm really looking forward to trying out explorer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can you display games on regular ( non vr) screen - by AfxTwn - 08-04-2020, 11:52 AM