Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TERRIBLE performance of TUNAI button + CooSpo sensor
(05-21-2020, 07:44 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 07:17 PM)atrettin Wrote: Hi!

Thank you for the quick reply! Ok, I'm going to hold out for the update and see what happens. Concerning the sensor: I checked and it was in cadence mode. However, due to how the bike I'm using is built, I had to mount the sensor close to the axle, so maybe that was messing with it? I'm going to see if I can mount it further out to where the pedals are somehow... I'll come back to you after testing the update!

Best,
Alex

Alex,
What model bike are you using? The sensor should be on the crank arm like this

It's an ancient bike that my neighbors hadn't been using in literal 17 years lol ... so the problem is that, when I put it closer to the pedal facing out, I keep hitting it with my foot, and when I have it facing in like in the picture you posted, it keeps scratching on the chassis on the bike, unless I push it down all the way to the axle, which is where I had it. So it still turns the right way, but it's only doing a very small circle because its radius from the axle is so small. Now, that shouldn't make a difference if the sensor internally uses a gyroscope because the angular velocity is still the same, but I don't exactly know what it's doing... When the update with the TUNAI button fix is out (didn't see an update yet, but it should come automatically, right?), I'll also try again if I can do something to fix the sensor position problem as well, then I'll come back.

Best,
Alex

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRIBLE performance of TUNAI button + CooSpo sensor - by atrettin - 05-21-2020, 08:28 PM