Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explorer Won't Load
I have it downloaded, even used it before, but today when I hit the centering button using the A button, nothing happens. Games work fine, explorer won't load. What's happening?

Jim
So hitting A to center at startup works in VZfit Play but not Explorer? Here are a couple things to test:

1. At that moment, does hitting -/+ on the button change the volume on your headset? Even if no sound is playing you'll should see a volume slider popup then.

This indicates that the button is talking correctly to your headset, and should even happen outside of our games because it's an Oculus-level thing.

2. If that works, does the A icon in the center button change colors when you are hitting it?

This indicates that our game is seeing the A hit and just not centering for some reason.

3. If that is happening, are you sure the yellow gaze dot is on the RECENTER button, and the RECENTER button outline is highlighted, when you are hitting A?

I see you have a lot of play sessions so know how our gaze buttons work, just including for completeness to forum readers.

4. If you are, then does the RECENTER button work when you use the trigger on your Oculus hand controller instead of the VZ Button?

We added that as a backup ability and for cadence sensor owners that play without a thumb controller.

5. Can you say if it happens every time in Explorer or just some of the time? And does it work all the time in Play?

Thanks, this should all help us figure out the problem and fix for you!
We found something that may explain if in (3) the RECENTER button is highlighting sporadically and you see trail coming from the yellow gaze dot. A restart should fix that, but now that we've seen it happening we'll prevent it in the new release, hopefully out tomorrow.