Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oculus Quest
Anyone else never get the setup emails from Oculus Quest or finding the sensor won’t sync with the Oculus app?
I did check my spam folder.
No emails.
Searched for VZFit on Oculus and nothing came up.
Any ideas on a solution?
I was coming here to post exactly this. I've been using GO though recently got a Quest. I have not received anything from them. The fact it's a manual process just to download is a bit weird to me. Why not have it on the store and simply have a login from the start instead like every other subscription app I have. Let users waste space by downloading only to find they can't use it.
It's not up to Virzoom unfortunately. Oculus right now won't let them put it on the store due to the additional hardware needed i believe.
Support can have the emails resent, but we do occasionally encounter issues where for some reason the ISP blocks them as spam and we have to get Oculus support involved. I just resent Invites to both of your account so please check them in a few minutes.

As far as not being on the store. If we could be on the store we would be. Oculus does not allow software that requires hardware like a sensor or a bike to be on the store. This is unfortunately the best solution they have provided us right now.
My emails came through, I followed the instructions and it looks like the VZ Pad auto-paired.
Love Virzoom.
Helped me lose 130 pounds (combined with Intermittent fasting.)
I think the issue was definitely on Oculus’ end.
I got 4 emails at one time, which tells me, it went from VZ and hung there, then when they re-sent the emails, all 4 came through, and the first 2 were expired.
Can’t wait to try this next gen VZ.
Glad you got them Wayne! Let us know if you run into any more issues. Loyalty did you get yours yet?