Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit - Oculus Go vs Quest - any graphical differences?
If you're trying to make the decision between one device and the other, I'd say to base it on what sort of VR apps you're interested in beyond VZFit.

If you're interested in playing the most awesome and physically-involved VR games, that make the most out of positional tracking, hand controls, and large play-spaces, you'll have go for the Quest! I suspect it would also be good for art applications, but I don't know yet which ones will be available for it.

The Go does have some fun games, too (usually simpler things, since it has only rotational tracking but no positional) but it's more of a sit-down device and its main purpose is to use as a Personal Theater System. I'd say 90% of what I use mine for is just Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube. (Virtual theaters are cheaper than putting a huge flatscreen TV in my physical living space!) Also the best way, bar none, to watch 3D movies. Of course all of this applies to the Quest, too, but if you're strapped for cash the $200 (and immediate availability) might affect your decision.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VZfit - Oculus Go vs Quest - any graphical differences? - by CrashFu - 03-23-2019, 11:25 AM