Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching rides
Is there any way to search rides by location? Can I find, for example, all the rides in Utah?
I assume you mean pre made rides? We don't currently do any regional grouping. If your curious where you can make your own rides the best way to tell is open Google Maps and click on the little guy on the bottom right corner. You should be able to ride on any of the Blue lines that appear on roads.
(04-12-2020, 07:13 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: I assume you mean pre made rides?  We don't currently do any regional grouping.   If your curious where you can make your own rides the best way to tell is open Google Maps and click on the little guy on the bottom right corner. You should be able to ride on any of the Blue lines that appear on roads.

It seems I'm not very good at that....it seems simple, but I frequently get messages that it is jumping ahead to the next point, or I'll be riding and then, all of a sudden, I'll be miles ahead of where I was, or it will act as though I've finished the ride. That's why I was hoping the rides were searchable by city, state, or region (department, etc) name rather than just by coordinates. Frankly, when I'm on the bike, I don't want to get off to look up coordinates.  It would also be nice to be able to find rides by the names of bike races (search for Giro or Tour or Vuelta, for example). If this is a feature I just haven't found, pls let me know. Thank you.
This is in our backlog and we want to do it the right way. First we know people would like to be able to drill down on a map, and see where Streetview coverage is like Wander. Second, unlike Wander, we have rides and want people to be able to search for them based on author, distance, location, and preferred render mode (City/Country/Comfort). Thanks for mentioning we'll add to its priority!
Thanks!