Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ps4 users
so I changed my PlayStation id and now I don’t know how to associate my virzoom account with my new playstation ID
You're asking about VirZOOM Arcade on the PS4? Goto your my.virzoom.com/account and click the button to "Disconnect PlayStation ID"
I can turn it on and off. but the problem is that I changed my name. on the site itself it states  "Please note that PlayStation accounts are permanently associated with VirZOOM accounts. Click the button below to disconnect and deauthorize PlayStation logins."

my problem is that i changed my name. i need the account to be associated with my new name otherwise i just lost use to this product
Hi sorry for the delay. We have reset your PS4 id for you, you'll just need to register your bike again through the game.
thank you for helping me. so the second question I have; Is VZFIT available on the ps4? when I sign in, it says on the top, "try vzfit for new features" but how do I access these features? and if only available on the oculus line, can I use my virzoom bike on that system or am I going to have to purchase all new equipment?
VZfit is only available on the Quest and Go. The arcade games have all been redone to be optimized in VZfit and Explorer App is a brand new addition. VZ Arcade is still available on PS4 but it is no longer being updated. Your VirZOOM bike does work with VZfit, and each bike gets a lifetime membership.