Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online - Explorer
Does it work yet? I have not seen anyone online to ride with. Doesn't this feature come as part of the premium account?

Help...

Thanks,
Ron
I left the feature on for a week. I had one person briefly join me. If you are interested, I can turn it on again. I usually ride at around 4:30pm-7:30pm PST (-8GMT) and in the Morning in Saturday.

With VR there are few users and we usually exercise at certain times of day, so it can be difficult to make connections. Also, folks have to turn the feature on, and may not even know it is available.
We usually recommend tossing a post on the facebook group if your looking to hop in and do an matchup ride. Like Shon said, with our users being all over the world it can be tough at times to find other players on at the same time organically. We plan on turning matchups on by default once we can get some easy to access mic controls in Explorer.
(04-12-2020, 07:11 AM)Shon_T Wrote: I left the feature on for a week. I had one person briefly join me. If you are interested, I can turn it on again. I usually ride at around 4:30pm-7:30pm PST (-8GMT)  and in the Morning in Saturday.

With VR there are few users and we usually exercise at certain  times of day, so it can be difficult to make connections. Also, folks have to turn the feature on, and may not even know it is available.

Nice Shon,

I will try to go today at your suggested time Smile

See you soon.
(04-13-2020, 07:44 PM)ProfeSilva Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 07:11 AM)Shon_T Wrote: I left the feature on for a week. I had one person briefly join me. If you are interested, I can turn it on again. I usually ride at around 4:30pm-7:30pm PST (-8GMT)  and in the Morning in Saturday.

With VR there are few users and we usually exercise at certain  times of day, so it can be difficult to make connections. Also, folks have to turn the feature on, and may not even know it is available.

Nice Shon,

See you soon.

Sorry I missed you. I had an injury on Saturday, that Stopped me from riding yesterday and today. I will hopefully be back on wed.
(04-14-2020, 11:00 PM)Shon_T Wrote:

Nice Shon,

See you soon.

Sorry I missed you. I had an injury on Saturday, that Stopped me from riding yesterday and today. I will hopefully be back on wed.
Hopefully it wasn't to bad and you have a quick recovery!
(04-14-2020, 11:06 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 11:00 PM)Shon_T Wrote:

Nice Shon,

See you soon.

Hopefully it wasn't to bad and you have a quick recovery!

Thanks. I think I pinched a nerve in my shoulder. Don't want to risk going to the doctor right now to get an actual diagnosis. Seems to be healing okay though. I'm probably not going to be on my bike today...looking like tomorrow is a strong possibility.