Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUD issue?
I noticed that when I get over 200 minutes, the HUD starts to stretch showing the time on two lines.

For example:

200:0

It seems to do this when there are wider numbers in the font...it pops back if the time reads something like 200:11.
This is to encourage you to stop riding after 200 minutes so you don't break yourself! Wink
(03-29-2020, 12:23 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: This is to encourage you to stop riding after 200 minutes so you don't break yourself! Wink

Big Grin

I would like to work up to a "century" ride eventually.
(03-30-2020, 04:15 PM)Shon_T Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 12:23 AM)Snowpelt Wrote: This is to encourage you to stop riding after 200 minutes so you don't break yourself! Wink

Big Grin

I think headset power would be an issue at that point, although there are solutions for that. I have been waffling on doing my first out door century for a few years. The stories of blisters always scare me away Smile
(03-30-2020, 05:04 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 04:15 PM)Shon_T Wrote:

Big Grin

I think headset power would be an issue at that point, although there are solutions for that. I have been waffling on doing my first out door century for a few years. The stories of blisters always scare me away Smile

I always ride with my headset plugged in. I use a rubber band with fastener for cord control. I ride with a fan blowing on my face...so my headset doesn't get too hot or overheat.