Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thumb controller not responding
I'm not that happy with the controller to be honest. It constantly stops working during my rides, I can only assume the reason is preservation of battery life. If I need to pause or enter the menu to change from Country view to comfort mode, or city mode... I find myself needing to turn on the controller and wait for it to re-pair itself. Even the few second delay can be aggravating. It works fine for VZFit Play, because it is in near constant use...not so much for Explore.

I find myself reaching for my Go controller much more often. it always works, and it works immediately. I wish it was less bulky....but I can hang it from the handle bars and it still doesn't obstruct my ride, it is also easily accessible.

Another thing (off topic) is that the program will reset itself, even if I've only stepped away for a couple of minutes. The other day...I was approaching 10k Spins...and had to step away to relay a message to my wife. When I put the headset back on just a minute or two later...it reset to zero spins...zero minutes...and it encouraged me to beat my last workout of 1986 spins!

Fortunately... my Fitbit helps keep track of my actual workout time...but I find it a bit annoying that I have to depend on backup timekeeping devices.

Messages In This Thread
Thumb controller not responding - by EllDan - 03-19-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Thumb controller not responding - by EllDan - 03-19-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Thumb controller not responding - by Shon_T - 03-19-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: Thumb controller not responding - by Snowpelt - 03-19-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Thumb controller not responding - by Shon_T - 03-20-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: Thumb controller not responding - by Shon_T - 03-20-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Thumb controller not responding - by Shon_T - 03-20-2020, 06:40 PM