Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching from Go to Quest
Hello,

I have a Go and a Quest.  I have read where VZfit is more realistic when riding the bike using the Quest.  Do I have to pay again to load VZfit and Explorer on to my quest?  Thanks in advance.

Win
I've got both a Quest and Go. I didn't have to pay twice. I use the same account for both devices.
(03-18-2020, 05:46 AM)barontronckh Wrote: I've got both a Quest and Go.  I didn't have to pay twice.  I use the same account for both devices.
Thank you.
As Baron mentioned the subscription is based on the sensor not the software. In theory you could have 10 quests and Go's all playing on the same bike for one subscription, may need to get more seats on the bike though.
Hello, I have both the Oculus Quest & the Go and the sensor kit. I'd like to use VZ fit apps on both systems. First I installed the software for the Quest. Then I tried to install on the Go. But I can't find the apps in the store in my Oculus Go. I have used the redeem-code. Or it isn't possible to install on both systems same time?

Ok, now it works. It needs some time. And then it shows under not installed apps.
Glad you got it working! Let me know if you have any trouble.