Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us about yourself
I'm a recumbent trike rider, who is currently stuck indoors both due to covid, and living in Las Vegas the heat is prohibitive to riding.  I uploaded a ride around the Red Rock Canyon scenic loop that is short (12 miles) by enjoyable.  I'm dividing my time between VZ fit, regular exercise, and playing guitar.
could you post results on lotus pond from last week.

Thanks,

bb
(08-29-2020, 11:31 PM)Cliff Wrote: I'm a recumbent trike rider, who is currently stuck indoors both due to covid, and living in Las Vegas the heat is prohibitive to riding.  I uploaded a ride around the Red Rock Canyon scenic loop that is short (12 miles) by enjoyable.  I'm dividing my time between VZ fit, regular exercise, and playing guitar.

Thanks for joining Cliff!  Being able to VZfit any season, any weather, and any time was the plan.  Here in New England it's more for snow in the winter than heat in the summer but works both ways ;->
(09-01-2020, 12:52 PM)BakerBiker Wrote: could you post results on lotus pond from last week.

Thanks,

bb

Huh they should have shown in the August rollup.  We'll see what's going on, thanks for the report
Hello, My name is Dan. Have had the Quest since Christmas and then got Virzoom in February.   Love it.  Although for the first 4 months all I did was drive a tank or fly a copter.  Recently, I have started riding around places where I have vacationed.  Is there anyway to ride through any of the DisneyWorld properties?
(09-04-2020, 02:25 AM)EllDan Wrote: Hello, My name is Dan. Have had the Quest since Christmas and then got Virzoom in February.   Love it.  Although for the first 4 months all I did was drive a tank or fly a copter.  Recently, I have started riding around places where I have vacationed.  Is there anyway to ride through any of the DisneyWorld properties?

Welcome Dan!  It looks like Disney put Epcot into Streetview like this

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.3755686,...312!8i6656

So if you create an Explorer ride with starting latitude and longitude "28.3755686, -81.5493994" and no ending, you should be able to ride around it!

It doesn't appear to have depth data like their car rides though, so everything above the ground will be a slideshow in country and city modes.
My name is Gio.

I am nearest to 50's than 40's.

Married, two girls than love using Oculus Quest.

I had PS VR, now Oculus Quest.

I use it every day for fitness. I love Boxe Games and BoxVr.

I use it to play too with pc, I am very enthusiastic of this VR Headset.

I use my home bike every morning.
Hi all at VZfit.
I purchased an exercise bike an Oculus and your wonderful software back in March/April of 2020 just as lockdown was happening in the UK (I live in London). My osteopath required me to do non weight bearing excise as my knee had been causing me a lot of problems and I could hardly walk. I have since been working out to his regime and I am very much better thank you. No walking problems at all now.
I first came across VR (and the data glove) when I met Jason Lanier way back in I think 1991 maybe, and even then I could imagine all the things that could be done with it. I was/am a freelance UX architect but had been working with Xerox and knew lots of guys on the US West Coast in the HCI world back then. My last big task was with Jaguar Land Rover, and the new Defender. At JLR I was part of the User Experience team. My responsibility there was for the cameras interface. So self drive, self park, trailer towing, off road, follow me, 3rd person viewing, and stuff like that.
As you are aware I have been so pleased and impressed with your product I became an investor soon as I was able. Anything I can do to help please let me know.
Hello everyone, my name is Luigi. I have the VZfit apps installed on my Oculus Quest.
Beautiful first impression, only tried on foot because my bike is currently not supported.
I immediately signed up for Premium in order to contribute to the development. I hope that in the next releases there will be the compatibility of my Domyos 500 bike that uses the FTMS protocol.
Thanks.
Luigi.
Hello everyone! My name is Gary. I live outside of Boston (near Concord MA…I could ride to VZfit’s HQ…except it’s winter right now). I received my Oculus Quest 2 yesterday which I bought because of this app. I’ve been riding indoors with a Wahoo Tickr Snap since October and using a variety of computer based 2D riding prorgams which I aggregate on Strava. My first full length VZfit ride this morning uploaded to Strava in three parts because I stopped/paused two times during the ride (to deal with the fogging due to my sweating). In case anyone is interested, I stitched them together along with my heart rate data (taken from my Apple Watch) using a third party website (do a search for “Gotoes Utilities for Strava”) and then replaced the originals on Strava with a single ride. Perfect!

My first ride was one I created so I could see familiar places, but I admit that I was sloppy with the maps tool and it created several lane crossings that made me dizzy (I was using the auto-steering feature). I think tomorrow I’ll do someone else’s ride.

My first impression is that I couldn’t believe an hour of riding went by so enjoyably. Also, I turned off the app’s audio and listened to my own tunes. It would be cool if the app could access my iTunes library or a DLNA server or even just browse my NAS folders devices on my WiFi.

Just keep riding!
…Gary