Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Play update feedback
I’ve been doing helicopter event this week. For some reason when I do 45 minute run last 10 minutes of the game very few targets. You expect to get it harder by the end.
Also been doing the River Run some and noticed that after a couple of sections, the missiles that are fired stop streaking toward the targets and instead immediately strike the targets. This really causes a timing problem, especially when the shielded targets come up. Normally I fire when the shields change color and the missiles have a few seconds to reach the target about the time the shields drop. Now, as soon as I shoot, the missiles hit and the shields are still up. Also, seems like even though I aim for targets (have the auto lock on) and the missiles seem to hit, the target isn't destroyed and my multiplayer resets. I can shoot at these targets (about 1in 5) and they just stat there. This keeps me from getting a decent score. This happens on both shielded and non shielded targets. This just started happening a couple days ago.
Exactly same happens with mine. All what you described and also seems like if you shoot to the next Target immediately after shooting other one, the missile still goes to the old target and gives you negative score.
Do you know if many missiles are in flight when you try this? To reduce glitches in heli we moved to a "pooling" system for missiles that has a max size. It's also possible missiles aren't being returned to the pool.
It has happened to me when there are no other missiles in flight. The game usually starts out fine, but somewhere around the 3rd or 4th section.
(09-14-2019, 06:01 PM)spyder17 Wrote: It has happened to me when there are no other missiles in flight.  The game usually starts out fine, but somewhere around the 3rd or 4th section.

This should be fixed in the latest Play build.  Let me know if you see again!
Helicopter game on my oculus quest is working quite well. Most of the books are fixed. Thank you for taking care of that!

What I miss is head to head battle for tank games.
Suggestion:
What if would be possible to click check box to make yourself available for head to head game
before you start any game in the application to show to other players that you are available to play.
If Anybody plays any game , they should be able to see somewhere in the top that there is someone available for head to head encounter.
If I see that there is somebody available I would quit my game and go to head to head competition immediately.
It used to be so exciting in old Virzoom when other players would login to your game and Challenge you. I don’t mind to be interrupted to have so much fun!
Tried Cali and it looks very crisp and clean and bright, nice design. Pleasure to pedal there.
Thank you, it was tough for Pete to optimize such large vistas for the Go but he found a way!

When we have more online players it will make sense to bring back more-than-2-player tank battles that way. Currently there aren't enough players overlapping their workouts at the same time. Enough players complained about being interrupted, either by death or multiplayer kills, that we invented the timed solo modes that all Play games now have. Ideally yes when someone is available you could "teleport" there from a solo mode of another game, but our current network architecture (Photon if you're interested) doesn't support that.
(09-11-2019, 10:03 PM)spyder17 Wrote: Also been doing the River Run some and noticed that after a couple of sections, the missiles that are fired stop streaking toward the targets and instead immediately strike the targets.  This really causes a timing problem, especially when the shielded targets come up.  Normally I fire when the shields change color and the missiles have a few seconds to reach the target about the time the shields drop.  Now, as soon as I shoot, the missiles hit and the shields are still up.  Also, seems like even though I aim for targets (have the auto lock on) and the missiles seem to hit, the target isn't destroyed and my multiplayer resets.  I can shoot at these targets (about 1in 5) and they just sit there. This keeps me from getting a decent score. This happens on both shielded and non shielded targets.  This just started happening a couple days ago.

Started the River Run Event today and noticed that these same issues are still occurring. Makes for rather unsatisfactory game play.  This seems to start after about 4 or 5 sections and gets worse the further you go.