Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game breaking bug on some explorer rides
(10-17-2019, 02:49 AM)emalafeew Wrote: Hi Kevin,
Yes the Explorer app is newer and still being improved.  It relies on external dynamic data that we’ve been handling better every release, and are also researching ways to look better.  That said it should be working better than you describe—those routes are well traversed as you can see from the number of times they’ve been finished at vzfit.com/stats.  You seem to be having two types of problems.  The first is when the program stops loading “white dots” which allow you to move forward.  We have a new method for next build that should eliminate that kind of problem entirely along precreated rides.  Until then, restarting the app typically fixes the issue, note you’ll start at your last location. Your second problem is blue screens even when you can load dots. That is far more rare, and may indicate a network issue.  In the location you are having the problem, could you open the web browser in your headset and load fast.com?  That’ll give you a bandwidth report that should be at least 3 Mbps for Explorer to function properly, and about what Netflix needs to stream standard def video.
On the explorer app, after about 5 miles the app stops working.   My on screen bike stops.  I can begin the ride later and it picks uip where I left off, but again it will stop working after some time.  This sequence of events has happened reliably since I began using it.  Suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game breaking bug on some explorer rides - by billydwolf - 11-22-2019, 08:08 PM