Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game breaking bug on some explorer rides
I previously had trouble with Explorer, no dots, blue screen, no moving forward etc. but I have now solved it, and I thought it worth sharing my experience just in case it helps someone else. My cycle is in a separate room to my router, and I used a wifi range extender to improve the signal in that room. It seemed that the signal strength was fine, but I still was unable to complete a ride due to the aformentioned problems. I did a little research on the web and found out that wifi extenders halve your maximum download speed (they don't tell you that do they?), and so I bought a reasonably priced wifi mesh "Tenda MW3(3-PACK) - NOVA MW3 HOME MESH WIFI SYSTEM" - there are I am sure plenty of others out there. I now get the same download speed in the cycle room as at the router (15Mps), and all my problems have gone - I can now complete rides - fantastic.
Another thing to look out for is the orientation of the pedal sensor. If it is not lying flat to the pedal bar, but has been knocked to a different angle you will find the bike moves slowly or not at all. I have a habit of knocking it when I dismount so I always check now. Anyway, hope I can help someone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game breaking bug on some explorer rides - by Puychaud - 11-03-2019, 02:34 PM