Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game breaking bug on some explorer rides
Hi there. It's Kevin Brook from VRFitness Insider, you kindly sent me out a demo kit to review which I received a couple of days ago.

I think I can concur I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried 3 routes, Colorado River, Arizona and Ireland Old Road and all of them just stop around 11% or so. The photo's just stop updating and my rider won't move. The only thing I can do is reboot but then the problem occurs again.

Up to that point it all seems to be working very well.

I did also try and create a ride from my home town of Torquay to Paignton, about 3 miles. The ride created instantly but almost immediately the photos corrupted and I was just riding through a blue screen. The dots were working but the it was just a blue screen environment I was cycling through.

I've not noticed any issues at all with the games I've played, although with working I won't have time to properly test it all until the weekend.

The Explorer app looks incredibly exciting, when it works its wonderfully immersive so I hope you iron the kinks out. Am I right in assuming its in a much earlier state of development than the games are and you are still actively developing it?

I'm using the Oculus Quest if that matters, don't own a Go so can't test on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game breaking bug on some explorer rides - by KevinBrook - 10-16-2019, 11:32 PM