Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I name my own rides in Explorer?
We have a plan to deal with dead-ends and construction, that prevent white dots from appearing where Google directions would take you, which is to jump over those spaces to the next white dots we can find along those directions.

Also in the future, we plan to allow you to make rides entirely on vzfit.com, so you can leverage Google MyMaps to not just take the shortest path between two points, and see where there's Streetview coverage and go around where there's not.

Until then you're doing the right thing, which is making a ride without an endpoint so you can decide what turns to take. The game will record your ride until you "finish" it from the pause menu, at which point I can rename it. Is it "Islareina's Southfield Ride" that you want renamed, or are you still in the middle of making it?

I like your idea to show where on a map you currently are. On the pause menu we show your current street address & latitude, longitude if that's any help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I name my own rides in Explorer? - by emalafeew - 09-30-2019, 08:39 PM