Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Button will not connect after updating
Hello, I'm interested to know if anyone else has had any difficulties after the last update?

I am using Oculus Go.  I went to use VZFit as usual the other day but I had to wait for it to update.  After the update it says "Press A to Connect Button" as usual, but this time the button would not connect.  I waited a few days and tried again this morning, still no-go. (there is no message to "start pedaling," I can't get that far)

The battery is fairly new (just about a month) and I can see the blue light on the button controller blink when I press "A."  I've tried to press "B", and the volume buttons, I've tried to use VZ Explorer and still nothing.  I have a battery in the wings to change as a last resort, but before I did I wanted to know if there was anyone else with the same experience, and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks for your time!
If the volume buttons aren't working either it's an Oculus level problem. Try un-pairing and re-pairing the Button to your Go through the Oculus app.
(09-11-2019, 02:52 PM)emalafeew Wrote: If the volume buttons aren't working either it's an Oculus level problem.  Try un-pairing and re-pairing the Button to your Go through the Oculus app.

That did it, thank you!