Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VZfit Explorer Feedback
Thanks for the report, I'll examine County Mayo around the 27% mark to make sure all the white dots connect.

Our last update should have fixed problems with remembering your progress along the Yukon, so you could finish it in multiple sessions like we intended! Sorry will look into that too
I found your Yukon problem--I wasn't storing route progress when you switch to VZfit Play with our menu. Will fix and rebuild!

UPDATE--That's up now. Also found that County Mayo has a break in the white dot path at 27%, and couldn't fix cleanly so replaced with a new Gap of Dunloe ride. Thanks again for noticing.
(06-24-2019, 09:46 PM)emalafeew Wrote: I found your Yukon problem--I wasn't storing route progress when you switch to VZfit Play with our menu.  Will fix and rebuild!

UPDATE--That's up now.  Also found that County Mayo has a break in the white dot path at 27%, and couldn't fix cleanly so replaced with a new Gap of Dunloe ride.  Thanks again for noticing.

It's either my unit or a bad build.  I was prompted that an update was available.  I downloaded the update, but it won't launch now.   I see the VirZoom logo for a few seconds and then the screen goes dark. I  thought perhaps a corrupted update, so I uninstalled it and downloaded the current install. Same behavior,(with accepting the new install permissions) VirZoom logo and then nothing. Other apps work fine
I have experienced this several times. When I switch between Explorer and Play, it seem to work fine, but when I try and go from Play to Explorer I just get a black screen and nothing happens. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else.
On it, I pushed that out too fast.

In trying to improve progress saving I introduced new bugs. A new build is up that fixes the black screen.
We're still finding bugs in progress saving, aiming to have them all squashed by tonight.

UPDATE--We believe they are finally all fixed. You should now confidently be able to resume any ride after restarting, and switch between rides without losing progress. Note we never lost any spins or ride finishes for your stats, it was just a matter of resuming rides.
I've successfully created several rides but I'm having trouble with the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest route in Arizona.  The start coordinates are 34.9858651,-109.7984597 and the end coordinates are 34.814973,-109.8673277.  Street View works fine along the entire route in Google Maps but while riding it I'll reach a point where the frames won't load any longer.  Effectively a dead end. I've tried reversing the route and I reach a dead end that way as well.  I recently spend several weeks in Arizona and this is a beautiful route.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'll take a look!
(06-28-2019, 11:59 AM)ggroppe Wrote: I've successfully created several rides but I'm having trouble with the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest route in Arizona.  The start coordinates are 34.9858651,-109.7984597 and the end coordinates are 34.814973,-109.8673277.  Street View works fine along the entire route in Google Maps but while riding it I'll reach a point where the frames won't load any longer.  Effectively a dead end. I've tried reversing the route and I reach a dead end that way as well.  I recently spend several weeks in Arizona and this is a beautiful route.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I found this small break in the StreetView path:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/34%C2%...09.8654342

If you end it there should be fine!
Is there some way to rename the rides that you create?