Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Forums Update
I think that's a bummer. Facebook is a nice way for you to communicate with your users and for them to communicate with you, I guess. But it's not (in my opinion) a great way for us users to communicate with each other. I, for one, will not be participating there as I generally just don't post on Facebook.

As I mentioned in another thread I was hoping to use this forum to post updates on the various games I am working on with the Unity SDK. Now I'm not really sure how I will communicate that to other users. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you guys consistently seem to always stop supporting the parts of this product I care about most (the original bike, then the sdk, now the forum...). I guess I'm lucky I didn't buy an Oculus Go and went with the Quest 1, but the way you dropped the Go, you guys sometimes make me worried that if I don't upgrade to Quest 2 you will soon stop supporting my Quest too...

On and off I guess I was probably one of the more active forum users, I find this very disappointing. I know several people had mentioned they hoped I would do more SDK videos. Now that the SDK is dead it probably doesn't even matter but I guess without this forum no one will know if I make them anyway since there's no way I am putting it on Facebook. I'm just not interested in tying my real world identity to this stuff.

Messages In This Thread
Important Forums Update - by Snowpelt - 04-05-2021, 09:28 PM
RE: Forums Update - by Stain2319 - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: Forums Update - by spyder17 - 04-05-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Forums Update - by emalafeew - 04-05-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: Forums Update - by Stain2319 - 04-05-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Forums Update - by Snowpelt - 04-05-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Forums Update - by Stain2319 - 04-05-2021, 11:54 PM