Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for Future Updates
I love this app way more than the other riding app that's popular but the interface on the web here is just not something I like at all. Most of the information that is presented on my stat page has nothing to do with me. The only stuff that should populate a user's stats page are things that they have done. As it is now, everything is presented there: games (that I do not play), every single available ride, a slew of suggested rides, etc. I appreciate the games and the rides that people upload but they should not all have to live on my stats page. There should be a page dedicated to all the available rides and info about them and how to search for them, etc.

I would like to be able to open my Stats or Manage My Rides page and see My stats: the date, the ride I took and how many miles I traveled that day. If it's a long ride then the mileage for the day should be available and if I continue the ride tomorrow there should be another entry with the date, ride name and how many miles I rode that day. If I have not done something in the app like play a game or done a particular ride, it really should not be taking up space on my stats page.

I belong to a club in which I have to manually enter my mileage into an app. If I ride in this app and it's a long ride, I have to make sure that I stop as soon as the percent changes and then use a calculator to see how many miles I rode today. Then next time, I have to stop at when the percent changes and calculate again how many miles for the day. Having to do that after every ride is puzzling. It just should not be that complicated.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for Future Updates - by Pizounce - 01-08-2021, 01:21 AM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by dnbrice - 02-02-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by cleee - 02-03-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by Ang2 - 02-23-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by AfxTwn - 02-23-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by Tommi2 - 03-06-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by MagicMan - 03-21-2021, 06:44 PM