Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping track?
(11-05-2020, 12:37 AM)cleee Wrote: I am enjoying this app quite a bit on my Quest 2 but I am having issues figuring out how to keep track of stuff. If I go  to the Manage Rides page, there is no way to see the dates that I rode unless it's a ride that I created. Today I know I rode for 1 mile on a shared user's ride but could not find it and thought maybe I was dreaming. I sorted the list by Progress and finally found it there and the date listed was the date the ride was created which was months ago. 

Are there any plans to update this to include the date the ride took place? That would be really helpful. Having the start and end time as well as the date would be great. 

One more question: Is there any way to save a ride without sharing it? I rode to the homes of some friends of mine and would love to keep those rides available (and name them accordingly) but don't see a way to do that unless I share them. Is that the case? 

Thanks!

Hi, we don't currently store the last ride date but we're planning to add this sprint to show on that page!

We hadn't thought of marking the start date of each ride but that might be cool.  We're a bit worried about overloading the number of table columns, but if we make every ride a link instead of just the ones you own we could perhaps put on there.

And yes, you can definitely save rides without sharing them.  They will appear in game under your Created tab, and on the manage_rides page when you filter by Unshared. No ride is shared unless you choose to Share it on that page or from the game.

Messages In This Thread
Keeping track? - by cleee - 11-05-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Keeping track? - by emalafeew - 11-05-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Keeping track? - by spyder17 - 11-05-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: Keeping track? - by cleee - 11-05-2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Keeping track? - by spyder17 - 11-05-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Keeping track? - by cleee - 11-05-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Keeping track? - by Snowpelt - 11-06-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: Keeping track? - by cleee - 11-06-2020, 10:21 PM