The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Zwift to VZFit
I have been using Zwift on my tablet for awhile with a wahoo trainer and the spin bikes at my gym (both bluetooth+ANT power meters and resistance control). I have Zwift linked to Strava where everything upload 
I've just gotten an Oculus Quest 2 and am very excited about the potential of VZFit to be my new virtual cycling platform. I have a few of the issues I have run into so far and am curious how people have gotten around them.

- Sweat, even riding for 20 minutes I can get quite sweaty and some of the Alpe du Zwift rides I have done required mops to clean up. The Quest doesn't seem quite up to that, is there a special padding or setup that makes it easier to clean for regular riders or breath a bit better?
- Device integration and numbers, speed and 'spins' are nice but having power, cadence, speed and having all of the affected by the current terrain makes it feel more realistic
- Ride stats? It would be nice to see old rides, curves and download .fit or .csv files for each ride
- non-VR users? One of the fantastic things about zwift is there are always thousands of people just riding around so you don't need bots and you always have someone to race against. Until headsets really catch on some integration with normal users would be useful
- Music integration (normally have spotify on my tablet, harder to adjust when wearing googles)
- Autopilot, sometimes I don't feel like body steering (it's difficult to push as hard while steering), but don't necessarily want to lose my place

Messages In This Thread
From Zwift to VZFit - by skicavs - 10-20-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: From Zwift to VZFit - by Snowpelt - 10-21-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: From Zwift to VZFit - by skicavs - 10-23-2020, 10:15 AM
RE: From Zwift to VZFit - by emalafeew - 10-25-2020, 11:46 PM