The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any plans for new games in the future? SDK question too!
Hey Everyone! I haven't been on the forums in a long time now. It's now been several months and I've lost 30lbs!!! It all started with Virzoom....once I got addicted to the weekly events, I added in weight lifting too!

Anyhow, I remember there being discussion about new games coming out on a somewhat regular basis though we've only seen the kayak added in many months. I won't lie, it has made it a little easier to put off days due to it not having the same excitement it once had. The weekly events do help though rotating through the same ones week after week can start to feel a little stale. 

I've noticed a couple of updates being installed, though have not really seen anything different so suspect bug fixes mostly? 

Also, there was a discussion about maybe making an SDK tutorial. That would be amazing as I would LOVE to attempt making a game. I've made several small Rift, GearVR and GO apps before so have experience with Unity and Unreal. Has there been any movement on that, and how does one go about getting the SDK? I 'may' be able to figure enough out. What would really make it helpful is having the Bandit game as a template. An endless runner is a perfect use case that has unlimited possibilities. Would be awesome to have VirZoom Community Games. In the same kind of way other games allow community created maps and mods.

Keep up the amazing work!

Messages In This Thread
Are there any plans for new games in the future? SDK question too! - by Loyalty - 09-30-2020, 07:34 AM