Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VirZOOM Launches Wefunder Campaign
(09-29-2020, 09:36 PM)Islareina Wrote: I'm so happy for you guys!  My goodness you have grown into such an amazing company.  My husband and I are already lifetime members, will our membership change for any reason?  Don't forget us little guys!  I'm so excited for the future of VZFit.  In the past few years, I have never ridden my stationary bike WITHOUT VZFit.  If I get to my bike and my Oculus is out of battery power, then I put off my ride until it's fully charged.  This app has completely spoiled me.  

I wanted to mention something about Wefunder -- I invested in another company (another Oculus app) that joined forces with Facebook in mid-July and the perks were supposed to be distributed after the campaign ended on August 7.  This is because you can still request a refund before the campaign ends.  However, here we are on September 29 and I'm still waiting for my perks.  I've been in contact with both the Oculus app people and their rep at Wefunder, and I'm told that the perks will not be distributed until the campaign fully closes 'towards the end of September.'  I kinda wish I would've known this before I invested... I would have still invested but it would've been nice to know.

Thanks for the well wishes  Big Grin  .  We have always made it our priority to make sure we support our early customers and that's not going to change going forward.  There will be no changes for those of you who have lifetime membership from bike ownership.  Without early adopters of our original VirZOOM bike we wouldn't be here today!

Messages In This Thread
VirZOOM Launches Wefunder Campaign - by Snowpelt - 09-29-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: VirZOOM Launches Wefunder Campaign - by Snowpelt - 09-30-2020, 02:23 AM