The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report- Explore
So...today, I was ridding and experienced a bug I was able to replicate x 2.

Settings: I am using the Go and was listening to music via FM radio. I am on auto steering and path is "hidden".

Bug: Both times the bug occurred, I had just taking a "snapshot" I then laid the headset down on my seat. After coming back (In less than 2 minutes) the headset was off...when I turned it back on I was "nose" deep in the road...almost as if I was stuck in quicksand. I could see "blue" below, but the regular map, the street was showing at nose level. I was "stuck" in place and not able to move either forward or backward.

Attempts to resolve: I tried moving, I tried reentering the view both with my controller, and within the app. I tried changing from "country mode" to "comfort mode" but was still stuck. I also tried switching to a different ride, but was stuck in the same situation on the new map. I switched back to my normal map and was still stuck in the same situation. The app allowed me to quit normally, and when I restarted the app things were back to normal. 

Another bug:
Same situation, Set the headset down on my seat, came back a couple of minutes later... (music was off,  but all other settings were the same) App crashed. It gave me the option to go to restart. I restarted the app and picked up where I left off. No loss of progress as I have experienced elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread
Bug report- Explore - by Shon_T - 07-02-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Bug report- Explore - by emalafeew - 07-02-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Bug report- Explore - by emalafeew - 07-02-2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Bug report- Explore - by Shon_T - 07-02-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Bug report- Explore - by emalafeew - 07-02-2020, 04:39 PM