Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Appreciation, Honest Review, and Feedback
I bought the subscription a year ago and when I signed up, I thought there would be more things to do within the app and I thought it would be higher quality but neither were true. I honestly haven’t really touched the game since I bought the hardware and subscription. I did notice when I logged in last month that there were some new things maybe making the subscription worth it, but I was already turned off form when I first bought the subscription for $100 and the high cost of the hardware. Maybe the program was new a year ago but I found it was a great waste of money. I only used the program less then a handful of times in the whole year and paying that subscription wasn’t worth it. Maybe I’ll take some time to see if the cost is worth it now but it’s hard when I was so disappointed and couldn’t get my money back after seeing there was not much to do within the app and saw how limited it was. It would have been nice to have known that before I paid. I love the concept and only really bought my oculus and a stationary bike for this program. As fun as the game part is, in the beginning, there were only about 4 games to choose from, and they were not very exciting to play. I just canceled my subscription but will go back to see if there are more to do before considering paying more money for the subscription.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Appreciation, Honest Review, and Feedback - by Rozena - 07-08-2020, 07:19 PM