Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe the $10 per month subscription is way too expensive
Appreciate the feedback, and we understand that subscriptions are not for everyone. In response to feedback we did adjust the price from $15 to $10 monthly and add the free tier last year, so we are listening.  The subscription goes directly towards us improving and releasing more content for the VZfit platform. You can look at our updates over the last year here: Updates.  A few of the major updates this year include 4 new games added to VZfit Play, multiplayer with voice chat added to both Apps, Trainer added to Explorer, City Mode and Comfort Mode added to Explorer.

One thing I would like to address is the hardware Purchase. I understand that feeling that you are having to pay twice, but we are just trying to cover our costs on the hardware side. We are a small company and as such having our custom sensors and buttons producef is more expensive than it would be for someone who mass produces them.  We recently opened VZfit up to third party sensors to help people out who already own a sensor or are looking to try to get in the door cheaper.

We also did extend a free month to all of our users because of the current situation with COVID-19 your welcome to read that here if you hadn't seen it: A Message from our CEO

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe the $10 per month subscription is way too expensive - by Snowpelt - 04-01-2020, 11:16 PM