The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You should be able to roll down the hills in Cali Rally
One potential objection is that merely rolling runs counter to the whole point of VZfit, but I disagree for two reasons: 

1) Powering up a hill with more intensity than you otherwise might because you know you'll be able to roll down the other side is part of a real-world cycling workout.

2) One of the magical powers that virtual reality brings to the fitness equation is that when what you're doing is fun, the actual exercise component flirts with being "incidental" as opposed to being more of a psychological hurdle when it is merely exercise for it's own sake. This is obviously why you've found that people tend to spend more time on exercise bikes when the activity is augmented by virtual reality than they do when it's not. I think that adding this additional dimension of fun and realism is totally in line with that. 

This wouldn't have to be the default behaviour of course (though I would personally argue that it should be). You could put a toggle in the Options panel instead. But please consider it.

Thanks Smile

Messages In This Thread
You should be able to roll down the hills in Cali Rally - by Colonel_Izzi - 02-02-2020, 06:27 AM