Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End
(12-19-2019, 05:15 PM)hscheck Wrote: I am aware of the "Resume %".  I have used it many times to complete long rides over multiple sessions.  The "Resume %" does not allow the hung rides to resume, neither within the same session or after rebooting the headset and relaunching the application.  It places me at the appropriate % where the ride hung with no dots going forward.  However, I can backpedal through previous frames.  So, this morning, I hit the "Resume %", turned the bike 180 degrees, and rode back from whence I came.  To my surprise, the % complete incremented while the remaining mileage drecremented allowing me to finish  the rides, at least numerically.  Yes, I pedal forward when starting the application and select ride forward when initially starting the rides.  I use the "Resume %" to continue unfinished rides.

The case where you were able to turn 180 degrees to finish a hung ride is indeed interesting.  Dots only load in the direction you selected initially with "Ride Forward" or "Ride Reverse".  What you are describing sounds like the game decided to reverse that direction internally, I'll look to see how that would be possible.

Messages In This Thread
VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End - by hscheck - 12-18-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End - by emalafeew - 01-07-2020, 07:52 PM